2002 Toyota Camry (3.0) Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
Anti Lock Braking System
Bolt Circle Diameter
Bolt Thread Pitch
Brake Pilot Diameter
California Proposition 65
Flange Bolt Hole Quantity
Flange Bolts Included
Hub Pilot Diameter
Hub Assemblies are engineered with Silent Ride Technology (SRT) to ensure a comfortable and quiet ride. Strict engineering tolerances in conjunction with the highest quality bearing components are integral to this superior design.
Features and Benefits
● Designed with raw steel material that meets or exceeds standards to produce a long-lasting service life.
● All hub assemblies go through a vacuum vulcanization process to enhance the structural integrity of the seal and rubber components.
● Ball bearings are spaced precisely to the appropriate clearance for smooth rotation and abrasion resistance.
● High quality rubber optimizes the seals performance and durability against high-temperatures and weathering.
● To ensure a smooth surface, free from defects, all bearing housings are manufactured with polyamides for added impact toughness and age resistance.
LE, SE, XLE
Rear Left, Rear Right