04-11 Mazda RX-8 (1.3) Wheel Bearing - Rear
Anti Lock Braking System
California Proposition 65
Prop 65 Yes/No
Wheel Studs Included
Hub Assemblies are engineered with Silent Ride Technology (SRT) to ensure a comfortable and quiet ride. Strict engineering tolerances in conjunction with the highest quality bearing components are integral to this superior design.
Features and Benefits
● Designed with raw steel material that meets or exceeds standards to produce a long-lasting service life.
● All hub assemblies go through a vacuum vulcanization process to enhance the structural integrity of the seal and rubber components.
● Ball bearings are spaced precisely to the appropriate clearance for smooth rotation and abrasion resistance.
● High quality rubber optimizes the seals performance and durability against high-temperatures and weathering.
● To ensure a smooth surface, free from defects, all bearing housings are manufactured with polyamides for added impact toughness and age resistance.
40th Anniversary Edition
Grand Touring, Sport