2009 Kia Borrego Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly - Rear
Hub Assemblies are engineered with Silent Ride Technology (SRT) to ensure a comfortable and quiet ride. Strict engineering tolerances in conjunction with the highest quality bearing components are integral to this superior design.
Anti Lock Braking System
California Proposition 65
Flange Bolts Included
Hub Pilot Diameter
Wheel Stud Quantity
Bolt Circle Diameter
Brake Pilot Diameter
Flange Bolt Hole Quantity
Prop 65 Yes/No
Wheel Studs Included
FEATURES & BENEFITS
● Designed with raw steel material that meets or exceeds standards to produce a long-lasting service life.
● All hub assemblies go through a vacuum vulcanization process to enhance the structural integrity of the seal and rubber components.
● Ball bearings are spaced precisely to the appropriate clearance for smooth rotation and abrasion resistance.
● High quality rubber optimizes the seals performance and durability against high-temperatures and weathering.
● To ensure a smooth surface, free from defects, all bearing housings are manufactured with polyamides for added impact toughness and age resistance.